Hapeville Phlebotomy Class Structure
Total for Tuition & Exam Fee
- $150 Application Fee required to guarantee your seat in the class of your choice.
- Application Fee is non-refundable after the 72 hour cancellation period ends.
- Full Tuition and Fees are due halfway through your class.
- Need more time to pay? Flexible payment options are available! Call Student Services at 701-404-9434 to discuss available options for extension.
National AM Class
12 classes total
Monday-Thursday for 3 weeks
National PM Class
12 classes total
Monday-Thursday for 3 weeks
National WKD Class
6 classes total
Saturdays for 6 weeks
*See below to register for one of our next upcoming courses.
The course consists of 48 hours in-class training. This includes bookwork, intensive hands-on training, and practical examination.
On the last day of class, students can choose to challenge the National Exam. When passed, this exam certifies students to work anywhere in the country.*States such as California, Nevada, Louisiana and Washington have additional licensing requirements.
PTS has a “Student for Life” policy. After full completion of the course, students are welcomed back in the classroom at any time (depending on class availability) to brush up on their skills, review material, and perform additional blood draws.
Must be 18 years or older.
Must be a High School graduate or equivalent thereof. We will ask for proof of this.
Previous experience is NOT required.
Flexible Payment Plan
At PTS, we understand that each person has a unique set of circumstances, and we want students to find a payment option that works for them!
Our payment plan works by requiring ONLY the deposit to register and secure a seat in class. Students will then have from the day they pay the deposit up until halfway through their class to pay their remaining balance.
We offer our students the freedom to decide when they would like to make payments. Payments can be made conveniently online with any major credit card at any time through the Student Portal, or over the phone with Student Services.
- Students may apply for financing upon request, this can be done by calling Student Services at 701-404-9434.
- We allow students to register up to 3 months in advance. This allows students to make incremental payments before their classes begin.
- If you get in a bind, no problem! Our student services are open six days a week to discuss available options for extension at 844-931-1348.
Financial Aid and Government Funds
Because we are a private institution, we DO NOT accept financial aid, however, we DO accept vouchers from third-party payers who are willing to pay for private education.
Current Phlebotomy Jobs in Georgia!
*Compiled from various websites weekly
Phlebotomy in Hapeville, Georgia
Phlebotomy in Hapeville, Georgia is rapidly becoming a popular career choice. Phlebotomy is a great skill to learn and the career outlook is great. Students both young and mature are seeking out classes to get started. Here are some stats about Georgia supporting why becoming a phlebotomist in Georgia is a good path:
- Georgia ranks #25 nationwide for the highest percentage of adults with either an Associate’s degree or college experience, so training and education will give you an edge with employers.
- Georgia also boasts a fairly low unemployment rate of 3.8% as of September 2018, compared with the national unemployment rate that same month of 3.7%. Getting some job training like phlebotomy is essential to obtaining gainful employment.
- In the Atlanta, Georgia area, about 2.5% of total employment belongs to Healthcare Support roles like phlebotomists, according to the Bureau of Labor as of May 2017.
- Between Indeed.com, getphlebotomyjobs.com, and ihiremedtechs.com, there are currently 726 phlebotomy jobs that need to be filled in the state of Georgia.
- The mean average salary for Phlebotomists in the Hapeville, Georgia area as of May 2017 was $19.42/hr, compared to a national average of $16.69/hr. However, salary depends on the company hiring, with some places paying $17.56/hr, while there are other companies paying upwards of $26.44/hr. in the Hapeville, Georgia area.
Now that the baby boomer generation has flooded the medical system, phlebotomists are in great demand. The career outlook is bright for phlebotomy in Hapeville, and it’s also a great start for those interested in pursuing further interests in the medical field like nursing.
Our phlebotomy training course will give you hands-on training on how to draw blood and teach you to skills you need to pass the National Phlebotomy Exam. In our Phlebotomy courses, students are trained to become competent for an entry-level position as a Phlebotomist Technician in the medical field. Our Phlebotomy training program in Hapeville GA will help you get your phlebotomy certification so that you can get a full-time job as a Phlebotomist in Georgia.