Cleveland (Independence) Phlebotomy Class Structure
32-Hour National Class – Phlebotomy Training
Total for Tuition & Exam Fee
$85 deposit required to guarantee your seat in the class of your choice.
National Daytime – 9am to 1pm -Tuesdays & Thursdays – 8 classes total*
National Evening – 6pm to 10pm – Mondays & Wednesdays – 8 classes total*
National Weekend – 8am to 4:30pm – Saturdays – 4 classes total
*In November & December the AM & PM classes run Monday – Thursday for 2 weeks to avoid Holiday conflicts.
Current Phlebotomy Jobs in Ohio!
*Compiled from various websites weekly
*Special Notice for all April Classes*
This course is our blended/hybrid program containing full access to our online classes, videos, manual, and in class draw dates scheduled for May. Before April 13th, 50% of tuition must be paid in order to begin the program and have access to all online content.
A computer and internet access is needed for the blended/hybrid program.
Phlebotomy in Cleveland, Ohio
Phlebotomy in Cleveland, Ohio is rapidly becoming a popular career choice. Phlebotomy is a great skill to learn and the career outlook is great. Students both young and mature are seeking out classes to get started. Here are some stats about Ohio supporting why becoming a phlebotomist in Ohio is a good path:
- Ohio ranks #41 nationwide for the highest percentage of adults with either an Associate’s degree or college experience, so training and education will give you an edge with employers.
- Ohio also boasts a fairly low unemployment rate of 4.6% as of September 2018, compared with the national unemployment rate that same month of 3.7%. Getting some job training like phlebotomy is essential to obtaining gainful employment.
- In the Cleveland, Ohio area, about 3.4% of total employment belongs to Healthcare Support roles like phlebotomists, according to the Bureau of Labor as of May 2017.
- Between Indeed.com, getphlebotomyjobs.com, and ihiremedtechs.com, there are currently 2,002 phlebotomy jobs that need to be filled in the state of Ohio.
- The mean average salary for Phlebotomists in the Cleveland, Ohio area as of May 2017 was $16.21/hr, compared to a national average of $16.69/hr. However, salary depends on the company hiring, with some places paying $14.18/hr, while there are other companies paying upwards of $23.37/hr. in the Cleveland, Ohio area.
Now that the baby boomer generation has flooded the medical system, phlebotomists are in great demand. The career outlook is bright for phlebotomy in Cleveland, and it’s also a great start for those interested in pursuing further interests in the medical field like nursing.